Monday, March 10, 2014

WOW...GOOGLE is the bomb!

Well, I am a self confessed non-techy person!  Heck getting this blog up took months and a great learning curve!  BUT today I got a chance to see what GOOGLE can do for your business!  The Radcliff Small Business Alliance (http://www.radcliffsba.com/ ) hosted a GOOGLE Business Training courtesy of RSBA Member Joe and Michelle Harmon of  911 Tech Express (http://www.911expresstech.com/) !  Lots of great info!  I am so excited about getting my business listed on GOOGLE ( just have to wait for my verification)!  AND the cool thing about the training is we were all shown how to find fellow members and give a review on their services we have used!  Priceless training on how to get your business recognized and for FREE!  Are you a Small Business in Radcliff, KY?  You should be a member of Radcliff Small Business Alliance!  Doing great things for your business is their goal...supporting you with lots of member support in so many areas!  Check it out!  And be watching...if you have worked with me in the past...I will very soon be sharing my business page on GOOGLE and would love to get your reviews!  A big thank you to the Alliance for putting this together and to Joe and Michelle and staff for helping us gain this edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moved....if you landed here we have a new site!                     www.imaginefit.biz/blog/               Come on over ...