Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Well hello from SC!  I tried to upload a picture of the snow today!  But I am still learning how to use this iPad!  But it was a very snowy picture.  While we knew where we were going...it was very hard to see the way.  The snow was swirling and there were just a few cars on the road.  There was so much snow at times you couldn't see very far in front of you!  Have you ever been in a situation like that?  You know where you are going but find it hard to see the way?

I think finding your way back to good health is sometimes like that.  You know where you are going, but it's hard to see the way.  That's why it's so important to know the steps to take.  That's why I love what I do.  Sometimes it's easier to see from another vantage point!  And that's why using the Favao system works so well.  All the steps are there...and I am right there as your trainer to work with you!  Check it out at www.favao.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moved....if you landed here we have a new site!                     www.imaginefit.biz/blog/               Come on over ...