Monday, April 14, 2014

WHAT A DAY! LOVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Well, it has been a long time since I posted...been very busy!  Blessed to have been able to spend a few days in the Nashville area helping out a friend!  Life is good when I can create my own schedule and time for things that matter most!

And today...well, I got all caught up on some training Modules... Did some taxes for a friend...and did my grocery shopping!  Dave went and I educated him on the Fooducate App.  Fun, fun! 

But the best part was to be able to make a little difference in someone's life and health!  You know me, well, some of you do!  And I just find it so hard to watch someone pick up a product they think is healthy and good and not open my big mouth!  Luckily both beautiful women I met today were not taken aback by my boldness!  So shared some basic info, shared my blog and feel like I made a difference.  That's the best part of Health Coaching! 

So also thinking about the subject for my next class at SNAP in Radcliff?  I am thinking maybe a discussion of what is GMO and why is it not something we need in our bodies.  What do you think? 

I will be posting about that class soon!  In the mean time, thanks for stopping by!  Oh and for one young woman I spoke to today...check out this RELOAD, and let me know if your girls liked the taste?

And the other lovely woman I met....check out this article...Whey vs. Soy for Weight Loss.  And if you are needing some great protein...let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Katrina and I was one of the ladies you talked to in the store. My girls as well as I, was so excited about the information you shared with us.
    They are both excited about trying the reload and the infused drink. I was also pleased to see you had the app on your blog. I would like to try and start using it also. Once again Thank You on behalf of me and my girls and I look forward to reading more interesting information on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katrina! So did they like the RELOAD? Shoot me an email...I would love to stay in contact. Imaginefit4life@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We have moved....if you landed here we have a new site!                     www.imaginefit.biz/blog/               Come on over ...