Monday, January 27, 2014

Tools and tips!

Do you use tools to support your health and fitness ?  I have been using a Fitbit!  Have you ever seen one...I really like having that accountability.  So this morning I could not find my charger.  And we were getting ready to go on a trip and would be gone for 4 days!  I knew my FitBit would run out of Juice by then.  What should I do?  I seriously was upset!  Thankfully I found it.  Now I just have to step it up this week.  Being in a car all day 2 of the days will be hard...but I have got to at least place in the line of my FitBit friends!  10,000 plus steps a day...might have to do lots of stair climbing to get there!  Wish me luck!

One of my mentors and teachers writes in his book some steps for changing your life.  First one he talks about is "setting your intention"!  Sounds good, but really not so easy.  First you must clarify your personal goals...why are you on a journey to improve your health?  What are your main health concerns?  What is it you want to accomplish by becoming more focused on your health?  How much time are you willing to spend creating your personal plan?  How devoted are you to yourself to make this time and create this change?  Do you have a coach, or an accountability partner?    Start by unlearning old habits.  Give yourself permission to go slow.  Big changes are not required to make little changes that will add up to better choices for a lifetime!

Can't wait to connect with you and share my passion!  Find me on FB, clove4health @ Facebook!  Check out my FB page....Imagine Fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moved....if you landed here we have a new site!                     www.imaginefit.biz/blog/               Come on over ...